Sunday, April 14, 2013

leavin leavin



"And just when you think you're sick of living here
The memory floods in
The morning light, off the fire escapes
The nights in Bennett Park, blasting big pun tapes
I'm-a miss this place, to tell you the truth"
- In The Heights finale

The Phrase "Bittersweet" is on the tip of my tongue. the definition is: both pleasant and painful.
that about sums it up.

I have always hated goodbyes. even more than i hate wet socks and washing the car.
the one thing i dislike about BYU-Idaho is that i have to say goodbye so many times because of the crazy track system. I had planned to take a ton of cute goodbye pictures with all my friends after church. didn't happen. mostly because i was practically crying the entire three hours and by the end of it, i was a hot mess.

So here's wassup: I'm leaving for Idaho in the morning and a bunch of my friends will leave on their missions while i'm up at school, so this was a "goodbye for 2 years" deal. Also, it was Fast and testimony meeting which always gets to me anyway because i'm a dang cry baby. and Our lesson in Relief Society was just what i needed to hear.
It's crazy that even though i have the worst timing in the world, and i rush into things and then i drag things on too long; God's timing is perfect.
and that's comforting.
So even though today was really rough, because i felt like the timing was bad, His timing is perfect, and that's all that really matters.

Everything is gonna be fine.
It will all work out.

we'll see.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: