Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Princess Rory


eight years old. in church on Sunday there's a new family. It was their second week, but my first time seeing them. The Dad looked taller than the green giant. So did the oldest brother. The sister had a smile that spread like wildfire. The other brother was wearing a star wars tie and had ears that stuck straight out. The beautiful Mother had a mini me. That mini me was Rory.  Just a tiny blonde thing with the rosiest cheeks you can imagine. 

He was kind and meek and the best listener this side of the Mississippi. 

Sophomore year of high school, Me, Nolan and Rory are driving to stake youth choir. Nolan is driving, I'm in the passenger seat and Rory's in the back. Nolan and i are talking about flu vaccinations. I glance back in the rear view and see that Rory's window is rolled down about three inches and the front chunks of his hair are literally blowing in the wind. He had a pleasant look on his face like a Disney princess. I honestly laughed for a good minute. and from then on i referred to him as "princess Rory". 

Also i think it should be made known that our entire Seminary class referred to him as "THE rory" for two years. AND every one loves rory. everyone. honestly never met a single person that disliked him even a little bit. it's impossible.


tryin' real hard not to laugh.

laughing anyway because He's hilarious.





Rory is leaving next Wednesday to serve a mission for our church in Tokyo, Japan. but since I'm now in Rexburg, we said our goodbyes Sunday evening. I literally walked to his house like a dang creep because i wasn't about to let him leave without saying goodbye to me. sneaky snake.
He hates pictures, so naturally i made him take ten.



He's great.
He's gonna be the best missionary. 
peace out, Ror. 
2 years will fly by. 


also, marry my best friend Janelle, okay? done.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: