Sunday, April 7, 2013

little kids

 I say little kids, but it turns out to be mostly Owen. he's such a ham! My camera is no longer a novelty to Jenna, because i'm her dang paparazzi, and she's tired of me. So she hardly ever performs for the camera anymore. And Lydia's only met me a couple of times, so she was still warming up to me. 
Owen flashed all six of his teeth any time the camera was in a foot of him. 

Lydia loved jenna! and the little kids were too cute to watch.














I love babies. LOVE them. 
I am getting two nephews and a niece this year! One in may, one in august and one in September. I could not be more excited! I love seeing my sisters as moms, it's really cool. and it hakes me happy, thinking of our family getting bigger and happier and more complete. 

love 'em all. 
I can't imagine my life without my family, especially these precious little ones.

1 comment :

  1. love! It's hard to get pictures of Owen smiling with his top teeth!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes: