Friday, March 1, 2013

28th

It's the last day of February, and for some reason i have this thing for the last day of the month. I love them? which is weird because i usually hate endings, but i love knowing that it's February 28th today, and i wanted to post on the last of the month. just so i can see the little "28" to the left of the post title.

so here are some random thought i had on the 28 of February 2013:

I feel like i could write a really great book.
well more like, i think my life would be a really great series. one of those growing up girl series.

This morning I got horrible news. and I woke up way too late.

 Jenna and I have lots of little tricks. I'll have to get a video of them, because every time i try to get her to do them for mom or Allison, she just smiles and sits there. stage fright. that's okay jenna, it's normal. but really, she knows TONS of signs, and i love talking to her. We play peek-a-boo. I say, "sing Jenna!" and she opens her mouth and kind of moves her head from side to side and says, "ahh-aaa-ahhhh". she'll show me her tongue if i ask her. and she moves her eyebrows up and down which is hilarious. I love Dewwa.

Also, I go to the temple on Thursday nights. and honestly it is the most relaxing thing. My mind has been going a million miles an hour lately, but when i walk through the doors, it's like all the static is gone. and there's just one channel, coming through perfectly clear.


I've loved the past couple Thursdays. I loved last week. 

Lately, me and prayer have been pretty good friends. It really is amazing what i can feel and work out when I'm not doing it on my own. Maybe someday I'll tell you about it.

i painted a picture for my Aunt Kim today of some rocks. rocks in Colorado because Ryan is headed there. I'm really proud of him.

Nolan Hutchings comes home from his mission in Russia in 19 days and i don't know how i feel about it.

I am a cookie FIEND. last night i had seven chocolate chip cookies while watching Psych. tonight i snuck 2 more before my mom told me i should eat a brownie instead. (she just hates it when i eat all the cookies on the same day, because i absolutely would if i could, and she knows it.)

My Dad has been in Illinois all week at his annual church welfare farmers business trip, and he always comes home with great stories, so i'm excited to see him tomorrow night. 

also, I have no idea what i'm doing with my life.
okay thanks, bye.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: