Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Green for Gold

I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday morning. 
NOBODY TOLD ME IT WAS GOING TO BE THIS AWFUL.
or emotional, because i felt like i was crying all day. taha.

apparently i was really concerned that the surgeon had taken out my tongue, so i kept throwing my hand into my mouth trying to make sure my tongue was there. Apparently i was also really adamant that we stayed as far away from Costco as possible. I have no idea. And then I kept asking my mom if i was telling any secrets. She decided to have some fun.
I WAS ON DRUGS MOM. I WAS UNSTABLE. thanks. 

Me: did i tell any secrets?!
Mom: well, you did tell me that you kissed "name of boy i like" last night
Me: NO I DIDN'T! I didn't kiss him! I didn't kiss "name of boy i like"! 
Mom: I know, i know, i was just kidding
Me: *crying* But i didn't even kiss him!
Mom: I know, I'm sorry, it wasn't a funny joke, i shouldn't have said that
Me: I didn't even kiss him! *cry, cry cry*

and then several times on the way home i clarified that i didn't kiss him. and then i reminded her again that i didn't kiss him. I guess i really wanted her to know that i didn't kiss the boy. ha.
and when my mom re-told the story to me after i was sane and not loopy from laughing gas, Jenae whispered to me, "did you, though?"
no jenae, sadly i did not. 

and today my mouth hurts. a lot. the swelling is ridiculous, and i feel like my face is just going to pop from being pumped with so much air. and i HATE bloody gauze.
and remember when i posted the picture of me finding my cherub stocking on Christmas morning and claimed that it was the ugliest picture of me ever?

well this one is second on the list:
I staged it this morning though, so you don't get to see the full swollen affect. I have a square head for the first time in my life.



yumsies.
also, the term "dragon breath" no longer accurately describes the stench coming from my mouth. I cant brush my teeth yet though, or it will agitate the gross craters. So I'll just have to live with this putrescence for another day.


also, replace "green"  with "gold" and this song perfectly describes my life right now:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljuAU_XXaP4

It's taylor swift's "everything has changed." even though it's Tswift, and you hate her, just give it a little listen.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: