Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Ben

Next on the list? good ol' Ben.

I guess you could count Ben. we didn't date but we went on a bunch of dates over the summer 2011.
I met Ben....summer of 2009?...He and my friend Mary were an item for awhile...awkward. haha. 

anyway...
The summer before senior year, at some fireside, my friend Janelle dared me to go ask him "how much does a polar bear weigh?...enough to break the ice! haha..." so i did. and then i walked away. haha we knew each other, so it wasn't incredibly weird, but still a little uncomfortable. ha. And then we started talking. and then we went on a date. We went to see Cars 2, and we took his little brother Seth as our chaperone. Ben and I were dying laughing the entire movie, Seth got so embarrassed that he got up and moved a couple row in front of us because we were literally laughing at everything. over the summer We also saw Rio and Dolphin tale. and ate a lot of ice cream. and watched a lot of Psych. He's the one who got me addicted. Ben and I were one of those 'text all day every single day' pairs. but it was actually fun, and not boring, and we got to be pretty close, and we knew tons about each other. now a days, i can barely stand sending more than like five texts in one conversation before i feel weird. ha. 

That Summer, our computer crashed and all of our pictures were lost, so I only have one picture with him, sad day. Ben was really fun! We laughed a lot, and drove a lot, since we lived so far apart from each other. We had a ton in common, so it was easy to talk. and one day i convinced my mom to go to Riverside Nursery to buy a house plant, because he worked there and i hadn't seen him in "a long time". haha. He is really funny and nice and i LOVE his family. He brain washed me into loving "Psych" and I helped him better appreciate country music. just kidding. Bendamort. we were obsessed with Harry Potter.

Ben went off to college in the fall and got a girl friend, but we stayed friends and when he came home for Christmas break, we hung out before new years. then he went back to BYU until the summer, i saw him the sunday before he left for his mission in Virginia. It was a little weird. ha. but I'm glad we're friends, because he is awesome! honestly a great guy. 

thanks, dawg. You were a random, but rewarding friend.

and that ended my 'good guy' period. Matthew, Carson and Ben right in a row. i was spoiled.

continue to judge me. our unofficial song was "Let me take you to Rio" by Justin Bieber...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: