Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Carson

Carson Carson Carson.

I met Carson something like the summer before Sophomore year. through his sister, Sabina who i dang LOVE. 

Carson was in my stake. and he was friends with Zane Veater, so the two of them were like, the most sought after boys in the stake. and in January of 2011, our stake started having rehearsals for "From Cumorah's Hill". Carson played "Korihor" and I had a solo at the beginning of the production, so maybe we got each other's attention? i don't know. but we became friends. partially thanks to zane, too. because I was already his friend, so i had an in. thanks zane. ha.

We went out to Lazer tag and dinner in late march. it was ridiculously fun. Carson is ridiculously fun. Also, he is the only other person on the planet who i know that knows every word to Will Smith's "Tell Me Why". and we rapped every word in the parking lot of target. it was fantastic.

He was honestly just a barrel of fun. 
when I was Penny in "Hairspray", he and Zane drove down to see it. I love them for coming to see me, because it was closing night, and i definitely needed some fans in the audience that night. haha. and they took me out afterward and we did random crazy things around Madera. 

Carson introduced me to some weird Canadian bands, converted me to saying "beg" and "bin" instead of bag or been. not on purpose. sometimes even now i say it. Also we sang a duet in church "Sweet Hour Of Prayer" and it was legit. hahaha, we honestly sounded pretty amazing. a cappella, too. we practiced all of one time. ha. I loved the drive to Oakhurst, and i liked feeling cool driving around with him, because he was really cool. I haven't seen him since he graduated high school. I should have gone to visit him while i was at EFY in provo and he was at BYU, but i didn't unfortunately. and i haven't talked to him since, but i think we're still friends...haha. If i saw him, i'd definitely talk to him., probably hug him. He's a good kid. 

so i guess that one was actually successful? we didn't actually date, well, i would totally claim it but i don't know if he does, so i don't want to. actually you know what? deal with it carson, haha we dated. I didn't consider him my boyfriend, but we dated okay. ha.

anyway, there's carson. an old friend.

aaaand, so you can continue to judge me, our unofficial song was "If I Had A Million Dollars" by the Bare-naked Ladies (a fully clothed Canadian band of middle aged men)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: