Saturday, March 16, 2013

Bub & Bean



The other day, Natalie was at school, Allison was in the shower, and Jenna woke up so i went and got her and brought her back to bed with me because i was still sleepy. she laid down next to me, and we just talked. she laughed when i tickled her belly and at some point, caleb joined us. and we were just three happies laughin in bed. me and my toe heads. we stayed in bed playing for probably 45 minutes. those kind of mornings make the hard ones worth it. and they make my respect for stay at home moms soar.



Today, I went across the street to the elementary school to find a four leaf clover for a boy. I brought Natalie & Caleb with me, we made a day out of it. We brought lunch in my picnic basket, and they played on the playground and ran wild while i scoured for clovers. 
I felt like Horton the Elephant. Natalie kept saying, "Clover, by clover by clover with care! Just like Horton!" It was adorable. 
There were some like seventh graders there playing football for the first half hour or so. One of them had his shirt off because it is like 85 out today. Caleb ran and pointed to him shouting, "A NAKED BOY! I SEE A NAKED BOY! THAT'S IMMODEST! A NAKED BOY!" It. was. priceless.

I've always been in love with dandelions, so we played with every one of them we saw. 



FINALLY, I found a four-leafed clover. Luck and I have never really been friends, so i was very surprised. Although  the only other time I've ever found a four-leafed clover was eleven years ago in that same patch at Berenda, so i had a good feeling about it. 
Natalie was BEYOND excited  Caleb thought it was cool, but was more concerned with the goldfish he was eating. and that's okay. He's three. 





They make me incredibly happy. 
And they love to make me laugh. and i love to laugh with them. and i love to make them laugh.
Bubba Gump and Natalie Jean the jumping bean.

Bub and Bean.
My best friends forever.



leaving to Rexburg in 30 days is going to be rough.
I just love them.

2 comments :

  1. jealous that you get so much quality time with them! but happy they get so much attention at the same time! and you found a four leaf clover! I have yet to do that! (oh this is katrina, just signed into phillip's account.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also found a four leaf clover at Berenda!! It was in my scriptures for years but got lost at some point. Natalie looks so old in these pictures, I can't wait to come!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes: