Saturday, March 23, 2013

Missionaries

I went on facebook today and went through my friends list and counted all the people who are either on their mission, or have gotten their assignment.

47.

47 of the best people on earth. 47 of my favorite people. maybe that's not a big number to you, but it's a HUGE number to me. if the age for missionaries hadn't been lowered almost six months ago, the number would be 15.

I love these young men and women who have willingly given up 18-24 months of their lives to teach and serve and testify. I'm so proud of them. and I look up to them so much. I'm trying to write them all letters, but i can only buy so many stamps before my bank account goes dry. I just love them so much. I can't wait to see this number grow! and i can't wait to see the effects of this.

I just love missionaries, okay? they're so excited about Christ. they're so full of charity. they're so eager!

I know that they're doing a good thing. I know that they're teaching truth.
I'm so grateful for missionaries!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: