Monday, March 25, 2013

Hodgepodge


a mix of the past couple days. 


my dog, Boots.



I'm giving my niece Natalie "art classes" every thursday. SHE took this picture! sure, it's just a dandelion but she has got the rule of thirds down flat. she's 5! way to go, bean!




Happy one-year Anniversary to my brother Donny and his beautiful wife Christine! I did this very amateur painting of them to put in their apartment. 



Jenna has fallen in love with bracelets. anything that can fit on her wrist is her favorite accessory.


Today was a great day. pretty great. really. woke up early and took the kids with me when i went and picked Jenae up from the school farm - she had to go early to feed the disgusting pigs. So the kids came with me because their mom deserved a break and they wanted to see the animals.



cowboy Caleb.


Also, today i had my very first successful experience with Asian food. 
pho. apparently pronounced "fuh".
It was actually very good, I'd even go back someday. it was just soup. 

Patrick insisted on taking a picture of me. He only wanted to shame me because i am horrible with chopsticks and had to use my fork. excuse my cheeks full of food. 
So I insisted on taking a picture of him, so we'd be equally shamed. excuse his cheeks full of food as well. 
His eyes are never the same shade, but there's always some gold in 'em.







Also, I'm watching "Gattaca" and eating an ice cream cone, so the day pretty much couldn't get better.

1 comment :

  1. who is patrick.........and you need to eat some thai food that is the best kind of asian:)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes: